Understanding Men’s Psychology Makes Your Feelings Stronger
As we all know, men’s psychology is as complicated as women’s.
Understanding these things can make your relationship stronger.
1. A man’s heart is as sensitive as a woman. Under the man’s rough appearance and style, he also has a sensitive side.
They just don’t want to show it.
Sometimes women’s unintentional words may hurt them.
2. He will compare himself to your predecessor. Men often say that they don’t care about the woman’s past or predecessor.
This is not true. Many men are more likely to compare themselves to their lover’s ex, wondering if they are performing better.
3. He needs space. Everyone needs to be alone. It is easier for men who are good at analysis, which will make them re-time themselves and readjust their behavior.
Give him some space and respect his privacy, which is how smart women do it.
4. Men also like to look in the mirror. Don’t think that only women will be “narcissistic”!
Most men also like to admire themselves in the mirror until they won’t admit it.
5. He has suffered emotionally in the past. Men do not like to discuss past emotional experiences.
This aspect will lead him to surround his sad memories again, which may also lead to any tangles in his current position.
6. He also likes warm body contact. Women like to cling to men, but if you put your head on a man’s shoulder, he won’t tell you how much you like this intimate way.
7, his hobbies are as important as you. Whether it is playing games, playing instruments or playing football, it is a way for men to relax, and it is just as important to you as he is to him.
Therefore, a smart woman will encourage him to continue his interest, rather than rudely interfere with each other, even if it means that he will spend less time with you.
Through the above introduction to men’s psychology, I hope to help female friends when getting along with men.